- Posted by admin
- On December 17, 2019
Self-organisation is a vital skill in maintaining relationships, for hobbies and studying and general day-to-day life. This fantastic course is the result of Kidz Therapy therapists identifying that many children struggle with their self-organisational skills – their schools and parents tell us this too. Let us help your child to
- Understand why self-organisation really matters
- Learn how to keep track of their belongings and look after others belongings
- Access their bags and desks with more ease because they have a system in place
- Learn how to schedule: e.g. Reminders, to-do lists, and knowing how to mark special events
- Schedule their time and energy across a week
- Tackle exam study and planning of school assignments
- Learn how to file on their devices so they can actually find something when they need to 🙂
Julia Mason, the Occupational Therapist at Kidz Therapy will facilitate the course and will draw on her clinical experience and extensive knowledge of practical and evidence-based strategies.
Where: Kidz Therapy Centre, 642 New North Road, Morningside, Auckland 1022
When: Thursday January 21st, Friday January 22nd and Thursday January 28th
Time: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Age Group: 7-11 year olds
Fee: $275 plus GST
Please note you will be added to all classes following the start date by admin, just book the first one.