Kidz Therapy Ltd is a well-established multi-disciplinary practice based in Morningside Auckland, close to motorways and Kingsland/St Lukes.
We are seeking a current NZ registered OT who is enthusiastic, committed and an innovative team player to join our team. Initially, assessment and therapy sessions and possibly contract therapy will be on a Thursday.
- We are looking for an OT who uses an occupation and family-centred approach who has post-graduate experience including excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ approach
- We seek someone who has sound clinical experience and applies evidence-informed practice. Expertise in assessments is valued as well as a commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity to work flexible contract hours with future growth and development of the service expected. This contract position would best suit someone who does not currently run their own private practice, although working in a govt or private agency is welcomed. The role may lend it to someone looking to reduce their work hours or returning to the workforce after a break.
If you wish to join our well-regarded team and think this is for you please send your c.v. by Friday 16th October 2020. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver’s license?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an occupational therapist?