Kidz Therapy (established in 2008) enjoys a trusted reputation across Auckland and beyond. We are based in the central Auckland suburb of Morningside, and seek a registered psychologist to work with our amazing multi-disciplinary team of psychologists, speech-language therapists and occupational therapists.
Our retention of team members is very high and we strive to have the best team possible. Our motto of “everyone counts” extends to all our clients and families, our team members and well just everyone!
Is this for you?
Are you a dynamic, dedicated and fun person and thinking of a change of work; maybe to part-time or a return to work, maybe you want to try private practice or maybe you don’t need or want the responsibility of a full-time role or perhaps you have existing clients and are looking to change your current therapy space and/or pick up more clients. Then this, initial contract one-day a week, to start with – will definitely appeal to you.
What do we seek?
We are seeking expressions of interest from an experienced psychologist (4-5 years plus) to join our wonderful Kidz Therapy team. Have a read and see if you can…
- Provide evidence-based assessments for children/young people age 4-20 plus years
- Make sound judgements based on your assessments in order to provide high quality age-appropriate therapy for children, young people and families
- Undertake a range of therapies such as CBT, ACT, DBT, Sand tray/Art therapy etc., (not exclusive)
- Liaise with parents/schools, and be a collaborative team player
- Facilitate groups of children/young people, although this is not a deal clincher
- Work collaboratively with other agencies/professionals/schools and other members of our team
- Be an effective communicator with great relationship skills and responsive communication methods
- Be flexible and willing to accommodate change
Does this sound like you?
If you have Registration as a Psychologist or are a Clinical Psychologist and have a current APC then please apply in the first instance to email@example.com for a fuller job description.
We look forward to hearing from you.